We’re so excited to have Wendy Smyth sharing her expertise with the Wine Kitz Ottawa Iris team as we work to make your customer service experiences even better.
Wendy is one of Ottawa’s most highly respected Sommeliers, travelling and working with chefs, restaurants, caterers and wine providers. Wendy talks and writes about everything wine, with a special love for food and wine matching.
- Amarone style (September 2015)
- Chilean Carménère (July 2015)
- Old Vines Zinfandel (June 2015)
- Rosso Fortissimo Super Tuscan (July 2015)
- Walla Walla Cabernet Sauvignon (November 2015)
- Yakima Valley Merlot (July 2015)
- Italian Nebbiolo (October 2016)
- Black Currant Port Style Dessert Wine (May 2016)
- Argentine Malbec (August 2015)
- Italian Pinot Grigio (August 2015)
- Italian Valpolicella (September 2015)
- Australian Cabernet Sauvignon (December 2015)
- Italian Verdicchio (September 2016)
Limited Release Wines
- Carménère (Wine Cellar Sommelier Reserve 2014) (July 2015)
- Volcanic Red (Passport Series™ 2015) (September 2016)
EVENTS & TIDBITS
- Classical In The Clos (August 2015)
- Experimenting With Grapes & GSM (August 2015)
- Wine, Coffee And Resveratrol (December 2015)
Check back frequently to read Wendy’s wine reviews, share her travels, and learn awesome wine facts that will impress your family and friends.